Have you ever loved someone,
你是否曾爱过一个人
But you waited just too long,
你等了太久
To tell them what you’re feeling.
以至你对她欲言又止
Maybe I was just too proud,
或许我过于傲慢
To say I love you right out loud,
以至不能坦白说“爱你”
Lost the words I must believe in.
忘却了我本应信仰的句话
On this night, that holds us both within,
今晚,它将我们紧锁
Set me free, oh let me live again.
给我自由,让我重生
CHORUS
It’s you and me tonight,
今晚,只有你和我
With these feelings we can fight,
带着我们的感情做斗争
Just two people lost but maybe found together,
两个人都迷失方向但或许能重归于好
And if we make it through,
如果我们能一起面对
Then tomorrow find the truth,
明天我们就能找到真理
You know I would fall,
你知道我会因你陷落
I would risk it all,
我会勇敢面对一切
Just for you.
只为你
Gotta find a way somehow,
我总会找到方向的,
Cause all we have is here and now,
因为我们拥有是此时此刻,
This can't wait until tomorrow.
在明日到来之前一刻也不能耽搁
But if the morning comes too soon,
但如果黎明悄然而至
We’ll run away and chase the moon,
我们就一起逃离去追寻月亮
Like a dream that you must follow.
就像是一起追随梦想
If you go, I won’t be in your way,
如果你要走,我不回阻拦
In my eyes is all I have to say.
我心早已被话语填满
CHORUS
Let your inhibitions go inside outside through
抛开你所有的禁忌
Set your heart free lets run and hide cos tonight
让心自由让我们一起逃离,因为今晚
It's just me and you
只有你和我