My son, if someday you are aware that I'm getting older and weaker,
我的儿子,哪天你看到*渐老去,身体渐渐不行。
Please don't lose patience but try to understand me.
请耐着性子,试着了解我。
If I mess up when I eat or even when I put on my clothes,
如果我吃的脏兮兮,甚至已不会穿衣服,
Be patient. Do you remember how much time I spent to teach you these
things?
耐心一点,你记得我花了多少时间教你这些事吗?
If I repeat the same story ,please don't interrupt me, ltsten to me.
当我一再重复说着同样的事情,请你不要打断我,听我说。
When you were young ,I had to tell the same story time and again till you fell
asleep quietly.
你小时侯我必须一遍又一遍读着同样的故事,直到你静静睡着。
If I don't want to take a bath ,don't humiliate me and don't blame me.
当我不想洗澡,不要羞辱我,也不要责骂我。
Do you know how many stories I fabricated to coax you so that you
would agree to take a bath when you were a child?
你知道你小时侯我编了多少理由来哄你洗澡?
If you find I am so ignorant to new technology ,give me more time.
当你看到我对新科技一无所知,给我一点时间。
Don't laugh at me.How many things have I ever taught you ?
不要嘲笑我,我曾经教会了你多少事情啊?
I taught you how to eat, how to dress properly, and how to face your life.
我教你,如何好好地吃,好好地穿,如何面对你的生命。
If I lose my memory all of a sudden in our conversation and have no clue what to say, please give me some time to think.
如果交谈中我忽然失忆,不知该说什么了,给我一点时间想一想。
If I can do nothing about that, then don't worry.
What matters to me is to be with you, instead of talking.
如果我还是无能为力,别紧张,对我而言 ,重要的不是说话,而是能跟你在一起。
If I can't walk, give me a hand, just like I used to hold you when you
made the first step of your life.
当我的腿不听使唤,扶我一把,就想我当初扶着你踏出人生的第一步。
If one day I tell you that I want to end up my life, don't be sad.
当哪天我告诉你我不想再活下去了......哦!不要伤心!
You will understand someday that I was aging ang ailing,like a candle
guttering in the wind.
总有一天你会了解,了解我已风烛残年,来日可数。
You will realize that I always tried my best to give you the best in spite
of many mistakes I have made.
有一天你会发现,即使我有许多过错,我总是尽我所能给你最好的。
Please don't be sad, upset or resentful when I lean on you. Stay close to me.
当我靠近你时,不要觉得感伤、生气或埋怨,你要紧挨着我。
Please understand me just like I used to help you fulfill your life.
如同我当初帮着你展开人生一样的了解我。
Help me and hold me so that I could walk to the end of my lifein your
love and understanding.
帮我,扶我一把,用爱和耐心帮我走完人生。
I will pay you back with my smile and my constant love.
我将用微笑和我始终不变的爱来回报你。
I LOVE YOU, MY CHILD!
我爱你,我的孩子!
|