天使在你身旁
Surrounding you are angels, 天使们围绕着你
They are there to guide your path, 指引你的道路
If weakness overcomes you, 假如软弱缺点打垮了你
They'll give you strength if you will ask. 只要你呼求她们将赐你力量
They are your protection 当你难以承受生活的重扼
When life seems too hard to bear, 她们将成为你的保障
And though you feel alone at times, 索然有时你感到孤独无助
The angels ... they are there. 天使。。。一直就在你身旁
Their faces may be hidden 你也许看不到她们的面容
And their voices you might not hear, 也许听不到她们的声音
But they are ALWAYS with you, 但她们永远与你同在
Through your laughter or your tears. 无论你欢乐还是忧伤
They'll walk along beside you, 她们将与你同行
They'll guide your steps along the way, 她们将指引你的步履
They'll comfort you and hold you, 她们将安慰并支持你
Protect you night and day. 日夜保护你
They'll hold to your hand tightly, 她们紧拉你的双手
They'll not ever let it go, 永远不放松
And they'll gently lead you forward, 她们温柔地领你向前
Taking each step very slow. 缓缓地迈出每一步
For even as you slumber, 即使你进入梦乡
They watch closely over you; 她们也看护着你
They are there beside you 无论你做任何事
In each and every thing you do. 她们时时处处与在你身旁
When life is overwhelming, 当你被生活压得喘不过气来
And your spirit has grown tired, 你的情绪低靡消沉
Know they'll be there for you, 要知道天使就在你身旁
To uplift and to inspire. 来举扬你启迪你
And when you're torn and lonely, 当你痛苦寂寞时
And you see no hope ahead, 你看不到任何希望
Know that they will nourish you, 要知道天使将丰富你
Your spirit will be fed. 滋养你的心神
And if there comes a time in life 如果生命中某一时刻
That your heart has been broken, 你的心已经支离破碎
Hear the words, "I'm here, my child," 倾听一个声音传来:“我在这里,我的孩子。”
And know your angel has spoken. 要知道天使已经发言
For even in the darkest hour, 即使在嘴黑暗的时刻
When all of hope seems gone, 所有的希望都荡然无存
They'll give you strength to live your life, 她们将赐你活下去的力量
And desire to go on. 以及继续向前的热望
And if your faith in Heaven, 如果你信赖苍天
Should ever fade away, 将永远不会褪色
They'll help renew your spirit, 她们将使你精神焕发
And help you find your way. 帮忙你找到出路
Even though you're ever filled with doubt, 即使你曾经
About the life you live, 对目前的生活心存疑虑
Know that they are there to give you 要知道她们就在那里
All that they can give. 给与你一切她们所能做的
For you see, the Father sent them, 你要知道, 天父派遣她们来临
Because to Him, you mean so much, 因为你在他眼里是那么重要
That He sent them "just for you," my friend, 他派遣她们仅仅是为了你,我的朋友
And your life, they will touch. 她们将触碰你的生命
They will always be here, 她们永远在这里
They will "never" leave your side; 永远不离开你
And upon their strength and guidance, 你可以一直
You always may rely. 依赖她们的力量和引导
Take comfort in their guidance, 舒适地听从她们的引导
Draw strength from up above, 从她们那里汲取力量
And know that their sweet presence, 要知道她们甜蜜的亲临
Is God's precious gift of love. 就是苍天给予你的爱的礼物